We have a neighbour, a Kiwi greenie-type and a temporary resident who is disappointed there’s no recycling here. Never mind that we have millions of acres in which to bury garbage, and that recycling the bloody stuff would consume more energy than simply burying it.. And the clown disapproves of me spraying cane toads (a noxious introduced species) with Dettol in order to kill them, because they’re “the same as frogs and frogs are sensitive to chemicals”. The fuckwit apparently doesn’t know that cane toads kill large numbers of native animals. The arrogance of this prat is amazing. And he’ll no doubt return to NZ, having made a considerable amount of money here in Oz and complain about Australia and Australians. And wonder why Aussies so often dislike Kiwis…….
Leftists/”progressives”/socialists are not welcome here. Pay for your own soapbox.
- KG on A visitor
- andy5759 on A visitor
- Contempt on A visitor
- HarvardPotatoHead on A visitor
- Darin on ‘Global Warming records keep piling up’
- Darin on A visitor
- KG on “Dr.” Lindy Edwards is a scumbag
- Mathew on “Dr.” Lindy Edwards is a scumbag
- KG on ‘Global Warming records keep piling up’
- Mathew on Australia’s ABC:
- KG on the Australian Catholic University’s Professor Neil Ormerod
- KG on A visitor
- Mathew on the Australian Catholic University’s Professor Neil Ormerod
- Mathew on A visitor
- Mathew on ‘Global Warming records keep piling up’
‘I believe that politicians, lawyers, busy-bodies and do-gooders are like salamis- greatly improved by hanging for a time.’ Oswald Bastable
- "The loss of freedom is like cancer; it will spread slowly but surely across all parts of society until our liberty has been utterly eaten away and we are left with nothing but a half-forgotten idea of what freedom was."