‘..The nation is on the brink of civil war. No one can know how such a conflagration would end, or who would still be standing, whether free or fettered. But we can all know this: No matter how many or how few we are, whether we win or lose, we will be the good guys…the free men.
You cannot enslave a free man.
The most you can do is kill him.
– Robert A. Heinlein
Start composing your target lists. I have mine – and I doubt that any of them can run at 3,000 feet per second.’
Go look at the video on Fran’s site–the man who made this is serious, and I hope to God enough real Americans feel the same way.
Leftists/”progressives”/socialists are not welcome here. Pay for your own soapbox.
- Ronbo on The scumbag Narcissist-in-Chief:
- Ronbo on It’s that “warrior gene”. Again.
- KG on It’s that “warrior gene”. Again.
- Oswald Bastable on It’s that “warrior gene”. Again.
- KG on No chance of snow, then?
- KG on for Guardian readers:
- Seneca III on for Guardian readers:
- KG on Communist Terror-Bomber Dies
- Robertv on Communist Terror-Bomber Dies
- Darin on Want to see real scum in action?
- Darin on for Guardian readers:
- Ronbo on for Guardian readers:
- Ronbo on the Second Amendment is now worthless
- Wombat on the Second Amendment is now worthless
- Wombat on Communist Terror-Bomber Dies
“..You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.” W.S. Churchill
- "The loss of freedom is like cancer; it will spread slowly but surely across all parts of society until our liberty has been utterly eaten away and we are left with nothing but a half-forgotten idea of what freedom was."