We made a 600km round trip yesterday to get the car aircon topped up, something that’s always been mere $120 or so routine in the past. Not any more–we’re faced with a bill for over $1500 to fix two slow leaks – and another 600km round trip plus motel and fuel bills - because the business owner now faces a $240,000 fine (no, that’s not a typo) for doing what commonsense dictates.
He now has to account for every gram of gas to various agencies and clipboard-wielding little fucking Nazis who can descend on his shop without notice and without a warrant.
So what ought to be a transaction between a taxpaying citizen and a private business is now controlled by an unholy alliance between the greens, politicians and bureaucrats. Somebody please tell me how this tyranny differs in any substantial way (other than the difference pointed out in the header) from Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union?
We already live under a tyrannical system and it’s time people stopped deluding themselves about it.
Leftists/”progressives”/socialists are not welcome here. Pay for your own soapbox.
- Ronbo on The scumbag Narcissist-in-Chief:
- Ronbo on It’s that “warrior gene”. Again.
- KG on It’s that “warrior gene”. Again.
- Oswald Bastable on It’s that “warrior gene”. Again.
- KG on No chance of snow, then?
- KG on for Guardian readers:
- Seneca III on for Guardian readers:
- KG on Communist Terror-Bomber Dies
- Robertv on Communist Terror-Bomber Dies
- Darin on Want to see real scum in action?
- Darin on for Guardian readers:
- Ronbo on for Guardian readers:
- Ronbo on the Second Amendment is now worthless
- Wombat on the Second Amendment is now worthless
- Wombat on Communist Terror-Bomber Dies
“..You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.” W.S. Churchill
- "The loss of freedom is like cancer; it will spread slowly but surely across all parts of society until our liberty has been utterly eaten away and we are left with nothing but a half-forgotten idea of what freedom was."